As a Catholic High School we exist to proclaim the Christian message.
“Our aim, in partnership with families, is to promote the total development of the individual – intellectual, spiritual, physical and cultural – through the integration of Christ’s message and Gospel values throughout the curriculum”.
As a Christian community we aim to:
- Assist in the development of the whole person: spirit, mind and body, character and imagination.
- Educate students in their Catholic faith and to invite them to commit themselves to a life centred on Jesus and his values.
- Develop each student’s ability to engage in clear thinking, discerning judgement and responsible decision making.
- Cultivate the skills necessary for finding personal meaning and leading a productive life as a member of a community.
- Develop a particular awareness in students of being called to be positive agents of change in society.
- Promote a commitment to justice, peace and the development of self and others.
Through the integration of faith, culture and life experience, we aim to assist each student to be intellectually capable with a love of God, a love of one another, a strong sense of justice and a sense of hope.